- View our range of products and decide which products will work for you (feel free to contact us via email for any quarries).
- Fill in a rental request order form stating the equipment you would like to hire, for how long and from which branch. Please provide us with a copy of your I.D/passport and proof of residents (required for your first rental).
- We will review your request and try our best to accommodate you and will confirm your order via email.
- Once you have received confirmation of you order together with an invoice, you need to pay the administration fee indicated on the invoice via EFT (using your invoice number as your reference) for securing your booking. Should the administration fee payment not be received within 24hr or as arranged, we reserve the right to rent the required equipment to other customers.
- Equipment ordered may only be collected after 12h00 the day prior to your booking date at the selected branch. Full payment must be made and signing a rental agreement must be done before the equipment will be released. Payment can be made in the following manner;
- Via EFT prior to collection with proof of payment emailed to Lens4Rent;
- Credit/Debit card payments at time of collection;
- Cash payment can be made at time of collection.
Please ensure an inspection is done prior to you leaving as you will be liable for any damages.
The equipment rented must be returned the morning after the rental date by no later than 12h00.
Should there be any late returns without Lens4Rent’s concent, you are liable for a penalty fee of a full day’s rental for each late date. Equipment returned, will be inspected and any damages or missing components will be for your account.